16 Mar 5 Things Your Business Should Be doing COVID-19
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate! If you are providing a service specifically due to the COVID-19 scare, make sure your clients and potential clients know. If you’ve started free delivery, are using masks and gloves in your kitchen or have hand sanitizer stanchions – good for you! Now, make sure your customers know you’re doing it. Post in social media, send email blasts, publish blogs, add that content to your website. If you need our help, give us a call.
- Be pro-active not reactive! Now is the time to act. If you want to stay ahead of your competition act now.
- Do not stop marketing! In fact you should increase your marketing. Make sure your customers and potential customers know what’s going on in your building. They’re uncertain about what’s happening – so – the more you tell them the more likely they’ll trust and use you.
- Create new offers. Think of ways you can offer your customers something that you might not ordinarily offer. For example, delivery.
- Brainstorm with Design Interventions to see what your marketing action items are. Make sure you are moving forward to lower your customers nerves and keep them coming in.
At Design Interventions we pride ourselves in helping our clients make the best decisions to grow their businesses.
Owner, Design Interventions
Sue Rachunok opened her marketing agency over 23 years ago, and today Design Interventions is the premier web design firm in the Wilmington, NC area. Sue and her team builds powerful websites that are sales-oriented and get results. She’s also a proven leader in implementing other digital marketing strategies, video marketing, social media, and e-commerce. Businesses choose to work with Sue and Design Interventions so that their customers have a great internet experience. Previously, Sue had an extensive career as a TV producer and director. She received a communications degree from Ohio University.